BLOGGING FOR JOHANNA'S ENJOYMENT

Monday, February 06, 2006

The Babe

Matt, my boyfriend (as he thought I should state to make sure I'm not trying to "pick up guys" via internet), felt the image below deserved some explanation.

I do not own a white car, or any car for that matter. That was a rental car, named The Babe, that we had while traveling in New Zealand last March. Due to the fact that I live in Boston, a car would be extremely costly and not very practical, therefore, I walk or "T-it".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm, i believe you just said tit.

2:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

true, at a quick glance that does look like "TIT"...or did you mean "teet"???

9:23 PM

 
Blogger Allie said...

Yes, I tit. It's a new, raunchy form of walking.

Kidding - I should have just said I take the T (train)

5:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home