BLOGGING FOR JOHANNA'S ENJOYMENT

Monday, February 27, 2006

Neglecting the Blog already...

I can't believe I am already neglecting this blog, and I've only had it for a couple of weeks! I guess last week was rather busy with work, and my new diet (in anticipation of the rapidlly approaching trip to Puerto Rico). Thoughts of putting a bathing suit on are what's driving this diet to hopefully work. Big weigh-in on Wednesday... hopefully it will be a success.

Puerto Rico countdown: 14 days!!!

Speaking of vacation... It's f*king cold in Boston today. This morning on the walk to work everyone had their heads down & were heading towards their office in a half jog half walk. Even Dunkin Donuts was empty because people just couldn't image the extra steps in the frigid air to carry a coffee. I am not going back out there until I have to leave to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home