BLOGGING FOR JOHANNA'S ENJOYMENT

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Seriously Neglected Blog...

OK - so I have been horrible with keeping up with this blog, I'm still trying to figure out a method or purpose for my postings. I'm thinking of trying out a schedule, similar to other people's blogs. For example, Maybe on Mondays, I review the weekend. Tuesdays for a Guess Who or riddle of some kind. Wednesday's, Thursday's and Friday's are some kind of news updates - I don't know... I have to work it out - Johanna, any ideas? Afterall, it's your world here.

haha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Allie said...

I like that Idea!! I think I will do that... You'll just have to keep me posted on all of the incidents instead of hiding them from me! haha

1:18 PM

 
Blogger Allie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home